There are three different kinds of reports in Accelerated Reader Bookguide, all of which you can print using your PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader).
- There are four reports related to your book searches, book lists and the books available: Book List Report, Book Details Report, Book Label Report and Search Results Report.
- Import Results Reports show the results of CSV (comma separated value) imports and MARC Records imports (Australia).
- The Informational Letter is not a report, but it is a document you can print from Accelerated Reader Bookguide.
- Book List Report: The Book List Report shows the book titles in an Active List or search results.
- Book Details Report: The Book Details page provides all the information available about the book, including the title, author, quiz number, a book description, how many copies you have, book level, points, word count, book type, Interest Level, custom fields, call number, topic-subtopic, book series, publisher, ISBN, year published, number of pages and other lists in your school containing this title. To view the Book Details on any book, click that book's title from your book list or from search results.
- Book Label Report: You can print book labels from Accelerated Reader Bookguide to use on the books that you own.
- Search Results Report: The Search Results Report shows the book titles in the search results.
Import Results Report
The CSV File Import Results Report for CSV files or MARC records can show either the non-matching records or the matching records. You can generate both versions of the report if you need to.
The Informational Letter explains how to use Accelerated Reader Bookfinder; it should be sent home with students to give to their parents or guardians. The letter includes a description of Accelerated Reader Bookfinder, instructions for using it and the Keycode used to access the Teacher Lists in Accelerated Reader Bookfinder.