This page provides several links that allow you to view or manage the information about personnel and students in your database. The links on this page depend on your role and capabilities in the software.
- Add School Network Personnel, Add School Personnel or Add Personnel: School network personnel and school administrators will see links for adding personnel. School network personnel will see two links because they must choose whether to add personnel to the school network or to a specific school. School administrators will see one link because they can only add personnel to their own school.
- View Personnel: This link allows you to search for a specific person and view that person's information. (Administrators and school network staff can change the information, change personnel capabilities and delete personnel as well.)
- Clear Locked Personnel: This link allows administrators and school network staff to remove locks on accounts. Accounts are locked when personnel try to log in with an incorrect password too many times.
- Add Student: Administrators and school network staff can click this link to add more students to your data.
- View Students: This link allows you to search for students and view their information. In the search results for enrolled students, you can see and print the class enrolment or user names and passwords for the students. Administrators and school network staff can also click student names to change the student's information, class and school enrolments and characteristics, and they can delete students.
- Edit Multiple Students: Administrators and school network staff can click this link to change the same information for multiple students. You can increase or decrease the year, assign the same password, assign a characteristic, remove a characteristic for the students, require students to change their password the next time they log in and permanently remove students and their records.
- Edit Multiple School Enrolments: This link allows administrators and school network staff to change the school enrolment for multiple students. You can enrol students in a new school and un-enrol them from their current school.
- Clear Locked Students: This link allows administrators, staff and teachers to clear locks on student accounts. Student accounts are locked when students try to log in too many times with the wrong password.
- Recover Student Records: This link allows school network administrators, school network staff and school administrators to recover student records that may have been permanently removed during the Editing Multiple Students procedure (within a 30-day time period).
Related student tasks
- Merge Student Records: School and school network administrators can click this link to merge two student records if you have accidentally added a student more than once.
- Import Information: School and school network administrators can click this link to import student information into the software.
- View Import Status: School network administrators and school administrators can use this link to read details about a finished import or resume an import that is not complete.
- Export Information: School and school network administrators can click this link to begin exporting student information. You can export files for Renaissance Place. You can also export flat files (delimited text files) with student assessment information.
- Set Up Characteristics: Administrators and school network staff can use this link to change the list of characteristics that can be assigned to students. You can add characteristics, change them or delete characteristics that are not standard and not shared.
- Login Settings: Click this link to change your password, enter your email address or enter security questions. You will be asked to enter your user name and password to protect your information.
You must enter (and verify) an email address if you want to be able to use the Forgot Your User Name or Password feature to reset your password or retrieve a forgotten user name in the future.